Escape to the mountains and dine with us Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights to discover why sunset dinners at Mt. Bachelor are Central Oregon's most unique dining experience! Step out onto the deck while the sun still lingers over the scenic Cascade Range. Enjoy globally inspired cuisine, with a different buffet theme each weekend. Dine on fine Central Oregon sourced fare with tastings from local breweries, distilleries, and wineries...all at 7,800 feet! Dining with friends, family or that special someone, a Sunset Dinner at Pine Marten Lodge is one you won’t forget. Complete your night with a moonlight chairlift ride down the slopes of Mt Bachelor.
Whether you're looking to spend an evening or just take in the views of the Cascade Range, Pine Marten Lodge is the perfect place! Now offering small plates, beer, and cocktails without the need of reservations, any time after 5:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday. Simply purchase a scenic lift ticket in the Mountain Gateway, enjoy a scenic ride up to Pine Marten and enjoy!
Reservations are required, please call 541-382-1709 to reserve your space, a $10 deposit per person is required at the time of your reservation. Dinner reservation includes lift ticket. Sunset dinners begin at 5:00 p.m. with the last reservation at 7:45 p.m. Friday through Sunday starting the weekend of July 7th. Our last weekend for Sunset Dinners will be Labor Day Weekend, be sure to join us before the summer season is over!
Adult 15 & over
|Youth 6 - 14 yrs||$29|
Cancellation Policy: In the event of a Sunset Dinner cancellation, please call 541-382-1709 at least 48 hours in advance of your dinner reservation date. Your deposit will be refunded given a 48 hour notice. The deposit will not be refunded for no shows or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance.
Sunset Dinner Buffet Themes and Dates
Hawaiian Cuisine - MENU
July 7 - 9
July 28 - 30
August 18 - 20
American Grill - MENU
July 14 -16
August 4 - 6
August 25 - 27
September 1 - 3
Tuscan Cuisine - MENU
July 21 - 23
August 11 - 13
- Arrive at the mountain at least 25 minutes before your reservations to allow time to get your lift tickets and ride the chair. This means give yourself 1 hour from Bend or Sunriver.
- Pick up your lift ticket at the Mountain Gateway building at the base of the walkway.
- Chair ride is approximately 12-15 minutes one way.
- Lift ticket is for a round trip ride, or you can hike down.
- You can always come to the mountain even earlier and sight see or have a drink in the lounge while you wait for your reservations.
- Bring a light jacket or dress in layers. The temperature on the mountain is typically 10 to 15 degrees cooler than Bend/Sunriver.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera. You’ll want photo memories of the most unique dining experience in Central Oregon!
- Base lodge is 6,300 feet, Pine Marten Lodge is 7,775 feet.
- The road no longer ends at Mt Bachelor in summer so don't forget to bear left after Dutchman Sno-Park.