Mt. Bachelor's Disc Golf course is PDGA listed course. Ride the Pine Marten chair up to hole #1 and work your way down the mountain to the final hole #18. Elevation and the varied terrain add extra elements to your game!
A valid lift ticket or pass is required in order to ride the Pine Marten chairlift to hole #1. A ticket or pass is not required for those who choose to hike from the base area to the start zone.
Our Summer Chairlift Ride Season Pass is perfect for disc golfers. Lift tickets and season passes can be purchased at the Mountain Gateway in the West Village base area.
The course starts a few feet west of the Bill Healy statue next to Pine Marten Lodge. Holes 1, 2 and 3 are located in the Outback area. Holes 4 through 15 meander down the Coffee and Canyon run areas. Holes 16, 17 and 18 are just above West Village Lodge and Mountain Gateway building.
Scorecards are also available at Gravity Sports in the Mountain Gateway building.
DISC GOLF HELPFUL HINTS
- You will need to provide your own discs, or they can be purchased at Gravity Sports
- Sometimes, discs can become lost – please label them with your name and contact information.
- Lost discs, if recovered, can be picked up at the Gravity Sports front counter.
- Sturdy hiking shoes or boots are recommended to play this course.
- Be prepared for changing weather by wearing appropriate clothing.
- Please tread lightly around fragile alpine flowers and always make sure fairways are clear before throwing.