Kids Daily Lessons
KIDS GRAVITY SCHOOL - AGES 6 - 14 YEARS
Kids Gravity School is designed for skiers & snowboarders ages 6 to 14 years and is for all ability levels. The guaranteed small class size of no more than 7 students combined with a select group of experienced instructors will lead to huge improvement on the slopes. This program includes a "Kids Choice" lunch in most on-mountain restaurants and a lift ticket. (Lift Ticket is NOT included in the "Kids Ski 3" program. Rentals not included in Any 5 Day Packages). Please arrive at the Mountain Gateway an hour prior to your child's lesson to ensure that your child and their classmates begin their lesson on time. If you have made an advance reservation, head to the express desk in the upper level of the Mountain Gateway.
Available at West Village only - 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
|FULL DAY LESSON||4-DAY ADVANCE||REGULAR|
|Full Day - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.||$154||$174|
|Two Consecutive Full Days||$308||$338|
|Three Consecutive Full Days||$429||$469|
|Four Consecutive Full Days||$519||$579|
|Any 5 Days Package||$609||$609|
KIDS SKI 3
The Kids Ski 3 Snowsports School program is designed for families taking advantage of the Kids Ski FREE 12 & under multi-day tickets! Kids have the same flexibility on lessons as the Kids Ski FREE vouchers and can take full day lessons any three of five days.
This program is available all season long with no blackout dates. Reservations are strongly recommended at least one day in advance. Lessons typically sell out, we apologize that we cannot accommodate same-day reservations. If space is available, we welcome walk-in lessons.
$339 with a four-day advance purchase
$429 at the ski area (pending space availability)
3 of 5 full day Gravity School ski or snowboard lessons for kids 6 to 12 years
- Skiers and snowboarders welcome.
- Available at WEST VILLAGE ONLY. Not available at Sunrise Lodge.
- Includes three days of lessons and lunch within a five day period. All participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass (sold separately).
- Add daily ski or snowboard rentals for $24 ($26 holidays) and helmet rentals for $6
HALF DAY LESSONS - AGES 6 - 14 YEARS
Half day ski and snowboard lessons are offered daily.
Half Day lessons are offered in two sessions, morning 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and afternoon 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Please arrive at the Mountain Gateway an hour prior to your child's lesson to ensure that your child and their classmates begin their lesson on time. If you have made an advance reservation, head to the express desk in the upper level of the Mountain Gateway. For morning sessions please arrive at 8:30 a.m. during weekend and holiday periods.
|HALF DAY LESSONS||4-DAY ADVANCE A.M. Lesson Only||REGULAR|
|AM Half Day 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. lesson only||$89||$99|
|PM Half Day 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. lesson only||N/A||$99|
|Two Hour Lesson + Lift Ticket||$99||$109|
|Two Hour Lesson + Lift Ticket + Rental||$123||$133|
SALES AND RESERVATIONS
- You may reserve online for full day lesson products only. If you are interested in half day products please call our Reservations Call Center at 800-829-2442 .
- When calling to reserve, please know your child’s weight, height and shoe size when making your reservation. We will request this information since it is very important for our Rental Technicians who set your child's ski or board bindings each day.
- If you do not have advanced reservations, proceed to the Mountain Gateway Sales Center for sales and information. Walk-ins are accommodated if space is available.
- If you purchase the "Any 5" package, please make a lesson reservation 48-72 hours in advance of each day that you want to participate in a lesson. Without an advance reservation, we can only accommodate you if space is available. Call 800-829-2442 to make a reservation.