Mighty Riders is a multi-week program for children ages 5 and 6, ranging from beginner to advanced level snowboarders, weekly sessions run from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Prices below include coaching only. A season pass or daily lift ticket is required.
All sessions will be staged at West Village. Program sign-ups must occur online.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND INFORMATION
DROP OFF AND PICK UP TIME AND LOCATION
Meet outside, on snow, near the Surface Lift and yurts at West Village. Please look for the colored flags and signs that designate the applicable programs. Mighty Riders meet by the blue fences.
Pick up time is 3:00 p.m. in the same location as morning drop off. If your child has other arrangements for going home, please communicate that to his or her coach. Each parent must sign their child out with their coach every week.
WHAT DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BRING?
- Lift ticket or season pass. While Mighty Rider students who are 5 and under ski free, parents still need to pick-up a "Child’s Ticket" at a ticket window.
- Rental or own equipment - labeled with your child’s name (duct tape works well).
- Lunch, in a labeled, weatherproof container. (Large zip baggies work great).
- Weatherproof jacket and pants.
- Helmet, gloves and under-layers.
- Goggles or sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and lip balm.
All Gravity School ski and snowboard programs (and Childcare) have a 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change a lesson or childcare reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the lesson or child care date. Cancellations or changes within 24 hours of reservation date are subject to a $25 fee. Cancellations or no shows the day of the reservations will forfeit 100% of the reservation product cost. To cancel or change a reservation 24 hours or more in advance of your reservation, contact us at 800-829-2442