Ski Or Ride In 5
Please call 800-829-2442 to book Ski or Ride in 5
In April 2012, Mt. Bachelor's SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ learn-to-ski or snowboard program received the coveted "Conversion Cup" award by the National Ski Areas Association, recognizing Mt. Bachelor as having the best beginner program that "converts" first-timers into life-long snow sports enthusiasts.
SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ is an award-winning lesson program designed for those "never-evers" who have not had previous experiences trying to learn to ski or snowboard. The SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ program offers candidates who are committed to becoming a skier or snowboarder this year by committing to a 5 lesson program with instruction by one of Mt. Bachelor's hand-picked instructors based on their communication skills and overall success rate of coaching beginners. Included in lessons is a ski or snowboard rental and daily lift ticket.
PROGRAM COST AND GRADUATION GIFTS
|ADULT 19-64||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass|
|YOUNG ADULT 19-26||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass|
|TEEN 13-18||$229||FREE Season Pass|
|YOUTH 6-12||$229||FREE Season Pass|
|SENIOR 65-69||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass|
|SENIOR 70+||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass|
Other graduation gifts include a 50% discount on next year's 2017-2018 Full Winter Season Pass and a 25% discount on a 2018-2019 Full Winter Season Pass (must have purchased a 2017-2018 Pass).
SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ is available from January 6, 2017 through March 24, 2017* and includes:
- 5 Lessons on dates of your choice. You can join a 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or a 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. lesson (One lesson per day).
- 5 Rental packages good for the entire day of each lesson.
- 5 lift tickets that will access Carousel and Sunrise lifts, good for the entire day of each lesson.
- Lessons, rentals and lift tickets are issued to the program participant and are non transferable. The lesson, equipment and lift access are issued as inclusive packages and cannot be used individually among multiple days.
- Detailed instructor feedback card, updated each week.
- Reserved close-in parking privileges at Sunrise Lodge.
- Upon completion of SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ you will receive Graduation Gifts that include a FREE Winter Season Pass or 12 Day Pass good for the remainder of the 2016-2017 winter season and a significant discount on Winter Season Passes for the next two years!
*Holiday black out dates include February 18-19, 2017.
*Participants must register by January 31, 2017 to be enrolled in the program.
NOTE: This program is designed exclusively for those new to snowsports. It is not meant for someone who already knows one discipline and wants to crossover to another. If you are familiar with skiing or riding and can get on chairlifts, know about the mountain, or have done it before, this program is not for you. We will be assessing this at the outset of the program. If you are deemed to be already a snowsports participant by your instructor, we will excuse you from the program.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration for the 2016-2017 winter season will be coming soon. Participants must pre-register 4 days in advance of your first lesson. Call our Reservations staff at 1-800-829-2442 to register. Participants must register by January 31, 2017 to be enrolled in the program. Once you are registered you will be issued a SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ photo pass which you will redeem your lesson, rental and lift access.
After you pre-register, you don't need to reserve a lesson on a specific day or time; simply show up any five days between January 6, 2017 and March 24, 2017. Two-hour lessons are offered daily at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. We recommend arriving at Sunrise Lodge at least one hour prior to the lesson start time during midweek lessons, and 1.5 hours prior to lesson time for weekends & holidays, in order to get set-up with comfortable rental equipment. Weekends and holidays can be busy with larger lesson group sizes and longer wait times to rent equipment, so we recommend midweek days for the best SKI OR RIDE IN 5 ℠ experience. Please note that only one lesson is permitted per day.
Copyright © 2009 Mt. Bachelor LLC