Welcome to Mt. Bachelor's multi-week Gravity School lesson program update page, where you can find the latest information about program changes on a week-to-week basis. This page is designed for those parents who have kids in the multi-week Mighty Mites, Mighty Riders, All Mountain Skiers and All Mountain Riders programs.
Check this page every Friday after 12:00 p.m. for updates regarding instructor assignments, meeting locations and other special circumstances. From time to time, we will also post answers to frequently asked questions.
If you still have questions after reading the information below, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
news, notes & reminders
Thank you for your continued support of the Multi-Week Programs for the 2015-16 winter season.
Program start times for All Mountain Skiers & Riders is 9:30 a.m. and start times for Mighty Mites & Riders is 10:00 a.m., meeting at West Village. We highly recommend you arrive early for lessons. Please allow enough drive time to the mountain, traffic increases on the weekends and roads can become challenging due to weather.
- At the end of the day please meet your child's group at the lesson sign where you dropped them off. It is very hard to keep classes together with parents intercepting kids on their way to the meeting area. Pick up is at 3:00 p.m.
- You need to sign out with the instructor before taking your child.
- Make sure you know the name of your child's instructor.
- Remember to pack a bag lunch for your child. Please no fancy lunch boxes. A plastic bag works the best since coaches need to fit all the lunches in their backpacks.
- Dress appropriately for the weather, face masks, sunscreen, etc. Extra layers and waterproof coats are always helpful.
- Helmets and a valid lift ticket/season pass are required.
- Label all of your children’s clothing, lunches, skis, snowboards, etc.
- Being on time is essential, as it is difficult to get your child in once the lesson has begun. Please have patience with us if you are late while we try to locate your child's class. Please remember to allow plenty of travel time due to the weekend.
Please remember to use the hot walk when walking to your designated meeting areas.
Mighty Skier Instructors:
Level 1: Group 1: Cameron F, Kelcy G & Zach P. Group 2: Rayna H, Alicia E & Evan W. Group 3: Aaron A, Alice H & Darius M.
Level 2: Chloa U, Cassie F & Marieke J
Level 3: Jillian W, Andrew G & Corbin P
Level 4: Maddie E, Jimmer S & Bonnie E
Level 5: Tory S
Mighty Rider Instructors:
Level 1: Elizabeth B & Fiona R
Level 2: Shad P
Level 3: Kelly V
Level 4/5: Buster T
Saturday All Mountain Skier Instructors:
Level 1: Paul J
Level 2: Scott W
Level 3: Dan & Kyle
Level 4: Eamon (ages 6-8), Kent (9+)
Level 5+: Roger, Paul and Emily
Freeride/Black Diamond: Stu (9+)
Saturday All Mountain Rider Instructors:
Level 1: Roarke
Level 2: Patrick & Teresa
Level 3: Tyson
Black Diamond/Freeride: Tanner
base area map
This map shows where everything is located at West Village including the 15 minute drop off zone, where to buy tickets if needed and the lesson locations for students. Lift tickets and season passes are ONLY available in the Mountain Gateway building.
Click here to view the BASE AREA MAP