Welcome to Mt. Bachelor's multi-week Gravity School lesson program update page, where you can find the latest information about program changes on a week-to-week basis. This page is designed for those parents who have kids in the multi-week Mighty Mites, Mighty Riders, All Mountain Skiers and All Mountain Riders programs.
Check this page every Friday after 12:00 p.m. for updates regarding instructor assignments, meeting locations and other special circumstances. From time to time, we will also post answers to frequently asked questions.
If you still have questions after reading the information below, you can EMAIL us. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
news, notes & reminders
Thank you all for a great session of Multi Week Programs!
Program start times for All Mountain Skiers & Riders is 9:30 a.m. and start times for Mighty Mites & Riders is 10:00 a.m., meeting at West Village. We highly recommend you arrive early for lessons. Please allow enough drive time to the mountain on the weekends. The road is still snowy and traffic increases on the weekend.
You can check your child in with their group early at the following times:
- Week 1 All Mountain Skiers & Riders
- Check in will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Week 2-3 All Mountain Skiers & Riders
- Check in will begin at 9:15 a.m.
- Week 1 Mighty Mites & Riders
- Check in will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Week 2-3 Mighty Mites & Riders
- Check in will begin at 9:45 a.m.
- Please make sure you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please allow enough drive time to the mountain, traffic increases on the weekends and roads can become challenging due to weather.
- Remember to pack a bag lunch for your child. Please no fancy lunch boxes. A plastic bag works the best since coaches need to fit all the lunches in their backpacks.
- Dress appropriately for the weather, face masks, sunscreen, etc. Extra layers and waterproof coats are always helpful.
- Helmets are required.
- Your child needs to have a valid lift ticket.
- Label all of your children’s clothing, lunches, skis, snowboards, etc.
- We do not pre-assign groups. If your child wants to be in the same group as a friend please show up the first week together so they can check in with an instructor at the same time.
- Being on time is very important. After the start time groups disperse around the mountain and meeting up can be difficult.
- You are expected to show up on the discipline that you signed up for. All Mountain Skiers and Mighty Mites are skiing programs. All Mountain Riders and Mighty Riders are snowboard programs.
- Other than drop off and pick up we ask that all parents stay outside of the fenced area.
- At the end of the day meet your child's group at the lesson sign where you dropped them off. It is very hard to keep classes together with parents intercepting kids on their way to the meeting area.
- Pick up is at 3:00, please be on time or a few minutes early. Many instructors have commitments in the evening and need to be able to catch a bus back to town.
- You need to sign out with the instructor before taking your child.
- Make sure you know the name of the instructor.
Please remember to use the hot walk when walking to your designated meeting areas.
ALL MOUNTAIN SKIERS & RIDERS - SESSION 4
All Mountain Skiers:
Level 1-2: Karter and George
Level 3: Brady and Brian
Level 4: Audrey and Dawson
Level 5: Chris L and Sebastian
Level 6+: Kent
All Mountain Riders:
Level 2: Andre
Level 3: Nate
Level 4+: Taylor
MIGHTY MITES & RIDERS - SESSION 4
Level 1: Karen, Abby, Andrea, Bronte, Pat A and Evan (4 yr olds)
Level 1: Nolan, Chloa, Jeff and Cameron (5 yr olds)
Level 2: Jack, Marieke, Sean and Tommy
Level 3: Andrew, Hal and Katie
Level 4: Lindsay and Hannah
Float: Jillian and Bonnie
Level 1: Spencer and Casey
Level 2: Kelly V
Level 3-4: Melissa
base area map
This map shows where everything is located at West Village including the 15 minute drop off zone, where to buy tickets if needed and the lesson locations for students. Lift tickets and season passes are ONLY available in the Mountain Gateway building.