PARKING, RVS AND DOGS
Single Day RV Parking
Daytime RV parking is available in a designated area of the West Village parking lot ONLY. No hook-ups available.
Winter Parking at Mt. Bachelor
Mt. Bachelor offers free parking (no Snow Park Permit required) in its three parking lots: West Village, Skyliner lift & Junior Race Center and Sunrise. On peak days during the holiday season, parking lots can approach capacity.
Paid Vehicle Parking is available for $20 on weekends and during holiday periods at West Village. For convenient, close-in parking adjacent to West Village services and lifts, look for our "PAY PARKING" signs near the entrance to the West Village Parking lot.
Paid Parking is great for families with young kids who want a hassle-free experience in the parking lot.
Overnight RV Parking
Nightly Permits : $20 - no more than 7 consecutive nights allowed.
Winter Season Parking Pass : $159; Valid to use once we open for winter operations in late November, 2016.
Overnight RV Parking is available at the West Village Parking lot ONLY. Permits are required and may be purchased at the Sales & Service Center inside the Mountain Gateway Building in the West Village during business hours. Permit holders must sign an agreement releasing Mt. Bachelor from any damage incurred to RVs and vehicles due to snow removal activity. Download an RV Agreement HERE. If arriving after hours, Public Safety staff will issue a permit and collect payment (cash only please).
Pay showers are now available in the Todd Lake building at West Village! You can purchase a shower token at the Sales and Service Center in the Mountain Gateway building during business hours. After hours, tokens can be purchased from an on-duty Public Safety personnel. Operating hours for the showers are 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The West Village parking area is an active overnight snow removal zone. Guests staying overnight in an RV can expect to hear vehicle and equipment noise throughout the night. Be aware that there may be a need to move RVs in the middle of the night in order to accommodate snow removal activities.
Things to remember:
- RV parking available at West Village ONLY.
- Display permit in driver's side window. Public Safety personnel will monitor the permit system.
- Only self-contained RVs will be permitted to park overnight. No electric or sewage hook-ups are available.
- All RVs must be occupied overnight due to a potential need to move the RV for snow removal purposes.
- The restrooms in the Todd Lake building will be open during business hours.
- Pack out everything packed in.
- RV permits only sold at the Sales & Service Center, open at 8:30 a.m.
- If arriving after 5:00 p.m., Public Safety will sell a permit. Payment by cash only please.
- There is a 7 night consecutive maximum stay.
- An additional vehicle fee of $5 per night applies for up to one additional vehicle per living unit (other than a tow-behind vehicle).
Mt. Bachelor has opened an off-leash dog area adjacent to the resort's West Village parking area.
The Dog Park at Mt. Bachelor is a safe, maintained and specific area where dog owners can take their pets while visiting Mt. Bachelor, as opposed to running free in the lots creating a safety and sanitary issue from dog owners not cleaning up after their pets. The Dog Park has a groomed "snow-play" area, dog waste bags and garbage to better manage and confine dogs visiting Mt. Bachelor.
The Dog Park is located at the far west end of the West Village parking area. It is the ONLY OFF-LEASH AREA of the resort.
Rules and Policies for Dogs at Mt. Bachelor:
- Please use and respect our newly created Ruffwear Dog Park area adjacent to the West Village parking lot. It is the only authorized off-leash area at Mt. Bachelor.
- Please leave aggressive dogs at home.
- Please keep your puppies and dogs in the Ruffwear Dog Park area. No peeing or pooping in any area outside of this specially designated space.
- Please use the bio-degradable poop bags provided as a service to you and your pets by Mt. Bachelor. Garbage cans for disposal are conveniently located in the Ruffwear Dog Park.
- Please do not leave your pets tied to your vehicle. They should be locked in your vehicle with ample fresh air (cracked windows), fresh water, and regular potty breaks throughout the day.
- The Mt. Bachelor "Base Area" is a "Doggie Free Zone". Dogs must remain in the parking lot (on a leash) or supervised in the Ruffwear Dog Park.