Sun Country Tours Jobs
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017 summer rafting season and will begin reviewing applications on April 3, 2017. We are excited to welcome this summer’s team of energetic and fun loving raft guides, photographers, river park attendants, and drivers.
We are the only rafting company in the U.S. with a sister company that operates a year round mountain resort, Mt. Bachelor. This means that once you are in the family, the potential for nearly year round employment in Central Oregon’s vibrant outdoor recreation community is yours! Come play with us on the water this summer, and if you like, snag a job at Mt. Bachelor for next winter and enjoy one of the longest winter snow riding seasons in the country. Now that's livin' the dream! Mt. Bachelor also has the only lift served mountain bike park in Central Oregon and every Sun Country Tours employee gets a FREE summer season pass to Mt. Bachelor.
So check out all the job postings below and join the family. The river is calling!
*Pro tip: Mt. Bachelor’s dedicated recruiting team handles the applications for both sister companies, so you will see all open Mt. Bachelor positions mixed in with the Sun Country Tours positions. This is also why you've been redirected to Mt. Bachelor’s website for the application. So many choices to work and play in Central Oregon this summer! Decisions…decisions……
- Select the position you are interested in.
- Click Apply Now.
- Create a New User Account.
- Answer the Assessment Qualifications for the position you are seeking.
- Complete the application, the system will lead you through the process. Make sure to CONFIRM and SAVE each page.
- Return to myDashboard and confirm you do not have any PENDING TASKS to complete.
- Our hiring managers will review completed applications only and will contact qualified candidates.
If you have any questions or problems with our online job search and application process, please contact Human Resources by email or by phone at 541-693-0942.