Application & Job Search
|EMPLOYMENT HOMEPAGE||EMPLOYEE INFO & BENEFITS||VOLUNTEER PROGRAM|
If you are a current employee or if you are returning from the 2013-2014 season, then please visit our Internal Career Center to search and apply for open positions.
Thanks for your interest in working at Mt. Bachelor! We offer seasonal employment for both winter and summer as well as year-round jobs for the career-minded ski industry professionals.
Search for all job opportunities by clicking on "Search" below, or narrow your choices by using the spaces below. This recruitment system DOES NOT WORK with SAFARI or GOOGLE CHROME. Please use with Internet Explorer or Firefox.
There are several steps you must complete to have your application reviewed. Please be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Set up an Account by logging into the Career Center:
- Create a Job Seeker Profile. If you have a resume, attach it to your profile.
- Search and Apply your profile to a position. Please keep the number of applications to your top 3 choices.
- Answer the Assessment Qualifications for the position you are seeking.
- Complete the application; the system will lead you through the process. Make sure to CONFIRM and SAVE each page.
- Return to myDashboard and confirm you do not have any PENDING TASKS to complete.
If you are returning and have already created a profile, please Login below.
If you applied for a position last season and you forgot your username of password, please contact email@example.com. You can upload a new resume and cover letter to your Profile as well as update your Application. If you experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-693-0942.
If you have any questions or problems with our online job search and application process, please contact our recruitment specialist at email@example.com or by phone at 541-693-0942.