Thu Apr 10 2014 - 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Mt. Bachelor's West Village and Pine Marten Lodge
Join Mt. Bachelor, Deschutes Brewery and Naked Winery for this unique event at the mid-mountain Pine Marten Lodge! We'll have appetizers featuring menu items from The Cirque restaurant and we'll recommend beer and wine pairings with each hor d'oeuvre.
At the conclusion of the event, around 6:00 p.m., our Ski Patrol team will escort the group down a freshly-tilled and groomed intermediate run back to the West Village base area.
Offered on two different occasions - Thursday, April 10 and Thursday, April 17 - 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$29 per person. This includes appetizers and drink tickets valid for the beer & wine pairings on one evening. If you would like to attend both evenings, you must purchase each evening separately.
- Limited space is available; reserve in advance to confirm your participation.
- Reservations accepted online or by calling 1-800-829-2442.
- Day-of reservations will be accepted at the West Village Sales & Service Center in the Mountain Gateway Building on a space-available basis.
- Skiers and snowboarders only, of intermediate ability or higher. Lift downloading will not be available, so all participants must be comfortable skiing or riding down a groomed blue-square "more difficult" run at the 6:00 p.m. conclusion of the event. Participants must remain in Pine Marten Lodge until 6:00 p.m.; skiing or riding down prior to that time will not be allowed.
- Valid lift ticket or pass required. For those who choose to ski or ride that day, simply use your existing ticket or pass to ride the chairlift to Pine Marten Lodge. For those who choose not ski or ride prior to the event that day, a complimentary one-ride lift ticket will be available for event participants at the West Village Sales & Service Center at 3:30 p.m.
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
- All participants should park at West Village; that's where the event will conclude. Skiing or snowboarding back to the Skyliner parking lot will not be allowed. There will not be any public transportation available down from the mountain at the conclusion of the event.
- Pick up a proof-of-purchase voucher at the West Village Sales & Service Center. Vouchers can be picked-up anytime during the day.
- Bring your voucher and a valid lift ticket or pass and board the Pine Marten Express chairlift no later than 4:00 p.m.
- At Pine Marten Lodge, present your proof-of-purchase voucher along with a photo ID to verify age.
- Enjoy appetizers, beer and wine samples.
- At 6:00 p.m., ski or ride down a freshly groomed run with a Ski Patrol escort.
If you sign-up for Twilight Turns and decide to cancel, we will offer a full refund so long as you call 1-800-829-2442 to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the event. (In other words, cancel before 4:00 p.m. Tuesday the week of the event.) Cancellations inside 48 hours and no-shows will not receive any refund.
In the event of inclement weather or low participation, Mt. Bachelor may choose to cancel the event. In those instances, refunds will be available.
Or Call 1-800-829-2442
Contact: Mt. Bachelor Events