Mt. Bachelor's Disc Golf course is PDGA listed course. Ride the Pine Marten chair up to hole #1 and work your way down the mountain to the final hole #18. Elevation and the varied terrain add extra elements to your game!
A valid lift ticket or pass is required in order to ride the Pine Marten chairlift to hole #1. A ticket or pass is not required for those who choose to hike from the base area to the start zone.
Our Summer Chairlift Ride Season Pass is perfect for disc golfers and is available for only $49. Lift tickets and season passes can be purchased at the Mountain Gateway Sales & Service Center in the West Village base area.
|TICKET PRICES||OPERATING SCHEDULE||CURRENT WEATHER|
NOTE: Due to the addition of bike trails, the Disc Golf course may be reconfigured. The description below is from last summer.
The course starts a few feet west of the Bill Healy statue. Holes 1 – 3 are located in the Outback area. Holes 4 and 5 take you above the summer road and east toward the Skyliner Lift. Hole 6 starts the downhill play, near the northwest side of the Olympian run. Holes 7 and 8 play down Olympian, with number 9 located at the Olympian and Old Skyliner split. Hole 10 continues the play down Old Skyliner and 11 can be found on Coffee, above the lower face. Hole 12 will bring you back to Old Skyliner with hole 13 playing down Old Skyliner to the edge of Olympian. Holes 14 and 15 are on Olympian, while 16 plays from lower Olympian to about 100 feet above the magic carpet learner’s lift. Number 17 heads to the far west of lower Home Run and finally, Hole 18 puts the tired and happy golfer back near the bottom of the Pine Marten lift at the West Village base.
Remember to pick up your scorecard at Gravity Sports in the Mountain Gateway building!
The disc golf course is typically still very snow-covered early in the summer... and melting quickly with the summer temperatures. Please use caution and look for quickly changing conditions and hazards, including but not limited to; unmarked holes and rocks melting within the snow and under snow streams and water hazards due to rapid snow-melt and run-off.
Disc Golf Helpful Hints
- You will need to provide your own discs, or they can be purchased at Gravity Sports
- Sometimes, discs can become lost – please label them with your name and contact information.
- Lost discs, if recovered, can be picked up at the Gravity Sports front counter.
- Sturdy hiking shoes or boots are recommended to play this course.
- Be prepared for changing weather by wearingappropriate clothing.
- The disc golf course is typically still very snow-covered early in the summer... and melting quickly with the summer temperatures. Please use caution and look for quickly changing conditions and hazards, including but not limited to; unmarked holes and rocks melting within the snow and under snow streams and water hazards due to rapid snow-melt and run-off.
- Please tread lightly around fragile alpine flowers and always make sure fairways are clear before throwing.