Sunset Dinners at Pine Marten Lodge
Sunset Dinners have concluded for the 2014 summer season. See you next summer!
Central Oregon's most unique dining experience! Step out onto the deck while the sun still lingers over the scenic Cascade Range. Savor gourmet cuisine as the summer colors begin to melt over the wilderness landscape. Complete your night with a moonlight chairlift ride down the slopes of Mt Bachelor.
Reservations are REQUIRED by calling 1-800-829-2442 or by booking online.
Sunset Dinner at Mt. Bachelor's Pine Marten Lodge has been selected by OpenTable diners as one the best in Central Oregon!
Awarded OpenTable Diners' Choice in July 2014, OpenTable diners have rated Sunset Dinner as one of the best!
Make your reservation today to experience Central Oregon's most unique fine dining experience.
Sunset Dinner Lift Ticket Prices
All Sunset Dinner guests must purchase a separate Chairlift Ride Ticket in order to access the Pine Marten Lodge for dinner. Purchase lift tickets at the Mountain Gateway building near the base of the chairlift.
|Seniors (65 plus)||$12|
|Child (5 & under)||FREE|
The 2014 Sunset Dinners menu has been refreshed with inspired cuisine by Executive Chef Jon Calvin. Please note the menu is subject to change and some items may not be available every evening.
Sunset Dinner Helpful Tips
- Arrive at the mountain at least 25 minutes before your reservations to allow time to get your lift tickets and ride the chair. This means give yourself 1 hour from Bend or Sunriver.
- Purchase your lift ticket at the Mountain Gateway building at the base of the walkway.
- Chair ride is approximately 12-15 minutes one way.
- Lift ticket is for a round trip ride, or you can hike down.
- You can always come to the mountain even earlier and sightsee or have a drink in the lounge while you wait for your reservations.
- Bring a light jacket or dress in layers. The temperature on the mountain is typically 10 to 15 degrees cooler than Bend/Sunriver.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera. You’ll want photo memories of the most unique dining experience in Central Oregon!
- Base lodge is 6,300 feet, Pine Marten Lodge is 7,775 feet.
- The road no longer ends at Mt Bachelor in summer so don't forget to bear left after Dutchman Sno-Park.
Questions or concerns? Give us a call at 1-800-829-2442.
Other Dining Options
The Cirque At Pine Marten Lodge
Closed for the season
New this summer, The Cirque restaurant - located on the upper level of Pine Marten Lodge at elevation 7,775 feet - will be open daily with a variety of hearty and healthy options for lunch. And on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, The Cirque will remain open into the evening, allowing for a dining experience that is more casual than the Sunset Dinner offering.
Clearing Rock Bar in the base area
Open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays in September and early October
Clearing Rock Bar is the perfect rest stop or end-of-the-day gathering spot for mountain bikers and disc golfers! Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the West Village Lodge at the base of the chairlift, Clearing Rock Bar offers quick options for lunch or a snack. Cold beer and wine also available for those 21 and older. Guests of all ages are welcome in the restaurant.