The information detailed below is tentative and subject to change based on weather, snow conditions and business levels. Please be aware there is a chance our operational plan will change, and our schedule may not proceed exactly as indicated below. We provide this information as a courtesy in order to give you an approximate idea of what our Spring operations plan entails.
Mt. Bachelor has one of the deepest snowpacks in the United States. While this year's snowfall has been below average, we're still looking forward to several weeks of sunny days and corn snow on the mountain. We are committed to our reputation as one of the best spring skiing and riding destinations in the world.
We'll operate on our normal winter schedule from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. through mid-April. Then, starting Monday, April 20, as the days become warmer and the sun gets higher in the sky, we'll adjust our lift hours to 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. so that we can take advantage of the best spring conditions.
Our plan is to remain open into May and until Memorial Day weekend if circumstances allow.
We hope you can visit as often as possible this spring!
Sunday, March 29
Final day of Sunrise Lodge and Parking
Final day of Carrousel lift operations
Monday, March 30
Spring Passes are valid to use
Monday, April 20
Lifts operate from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily. Pine Marten and Skyliner lifts will operate every day and Summit will be open whenever the weather allows. Only more-difficult and most-difficult terrain is lift-served; there is not any lift-served easier terrain available. The following service changes are also in effect:
- Group ski or snowboard lessons are no longer available. Private lessons can be arranged by advance appointment - call 800-829-2442 to schedule a lesson at least one day in advance. (Remember that there is not any lift-served beginner terrain available.)
- Otter Mountain Childcare is closed for the season.
- All Pine Marten Lodge restaurants are closed for the season (restrooms will remain open).
- The Mt. Bachelor Shuttle is running on its spring schedule. The bus departs Bend at 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. daily with return trips leaving the mountain at 2:30 and 4:00 p.m.
- Parking is available at West Village and at Skyliner/JRC. Sunrise Lodge and parking are closed.
- The Nordic Center is open Wednesdays through Sundays.
- Spring Lift Ticket pricing is in effect.