We're now operating on our spring schedule with lifts open from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily.
Looking ahead, we will be challenged to make it all the way to our target closing date of May 24 without some more snow and cooler temperatures this month. The snowpack is decreasing everywhere, while our ability to farm snow to patch thin and bare spots at the base areas is becoming very difficult. The best we can do at this point is to take it one week at a time. Check our snow conditions page regularly for the latest information about our operating plans and to get those last turns in sooner than later as we remain open as long as circumstances allow.
We hope you can visit as often as possible this spring!
Sunday, March 29
Final day of Sunrise Lodge and Parking
Final day of Carrousel lift operations
Monday, March 30
Spring Passes are valid to use
Monday, April 20
Lifts operate from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily. Pine Marten and Skyliner lifts will operate every day and Summit will be open whenever the weather allows. Only more-difficult and most-difficult terrain is lift-served; there is not any lift-served easier terrain available. The following service changes are also in effect:
- Group ski or snowboard lessons are no longer available. Private lessons can be arranged by advance appointment - call 800-829-2442 to schedule a lesson at least one day in advance. (Remember that there is not any lift-served beginner terrain available.)
- Otter Mountain Childcare is closed for the season.
- All Pine Marten Lodge restaurants are closed for the season (restrooms will remain open).
- The Mt. Bachelor Shuttle is running on its spring schedule. The bus departs Bend at 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. daily with return trips leaving the mountain at 2:30 and 4:00 p.m.
- Parking is available at West Village and at Skyliner/JRC. Sunrise Lodge and parking are closed.
- The Nordic Center is open Wednesdays through Sundays.
- Spring Lift Ticket pricing is in effect.