Nordic Trail Map & Terrain Information
THE NORDIC CENTER IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. HAVE A FABULOUS SUMMER AND SEE YOU NEXT WINTER!
- Elevation: Highest - 6400 feet | Lowest - 5750 feet
- Kilometers of Trails: 56 km machine-groomed and track-set every night.
- Number of Trails: More than a dozen!
- Longest Trail: Oli's Alley, 12 km, with 600 feet of elevation change.
- Average Annual Snowbase: 150-200 inches
- Average Annual Snowfall: 462 inches
- Snow Temperature: 18° - 24° F at 8:00 a.m.
- Cross-Country Terrain Rating: 5% Easier, 69% More Difficult, 26% Most Difficult
The Nordic Season
We have the longest groomed Nordic season in North America, running from mid-November through late-May! Snow conditions permitting, we often extend the season into June. We were skiing groomed trails into the 3rd week of June last season!