Cheers to spring skiing & riding at Mt. Bachelor where we have the most terrain and the longest season in the Pacific Northwest! Spring operating hours will begin April 18, 2016. We hope you can visit as often as possible this spring and take advantage of over 2,000 skiable acres!
Monday, May 9
Lifts operate from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily starting May 9, 2016. Pine Marten and Skyliner lifts will operate every day and Summit will be open whenever the weather allows. Northwest Express is now closed for the remainder of the season! Only more-difficult and most-difficult terrain is lift-served; there is not any lift-served easier terrain available. The following service changes are also be in effect:
- Group ski or snowboard lessons are no longer be available. Private lessons can be arranged by advance appointment - call 800-829-2442 to schedule a lesson at least one day in advance. (Remember that there is not any lift-served beginner terrain available.) Otter Mountain Childcare is closed for the season.
- All Pine Marten Lodge restaurants are closed for the season (restrooms will remain open).
- The Mt. Bachelor Shuttle is running on its spring schedule.
- Parking will be available at West Village and at Skyliner/JRC. Sunrise Lodge and parking are closed.
- The Nordic Center is open Wednesday through Sunday from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Spring Lift Ticket pricing is in effect.