Sunset Dinners At Pine Marten Lodge
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
July 4, 2013 through September 1, 2013
Central Oregon's most unique and scenic dining experience! Step out onto the deck while the sun still lingers over the scenic Cascade Range. Savor gourmet cuisine as the summer colors begin to melt over the wilderness landscape. Complete your night with a moonlight chairlift ride down the slopes of Mt Bachelor.
Reservations are HIGHLY recommended.
To make reservations, call 541-382-1709 or 800-829-2442 (Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
Plan to arrive at the base of Mt. Bachelor at least 25 minutes prior to your dinner reservation time. This is to allow enough time for you to purchase a lift ticket and take the 12-15 minute chairlift ride up the mountain to Pine Marten Lodge.
Sunset Dinner Information
Sunset Dinner Lift Ticket Prices
All Sunset Dinner guests must purchase a Chairlift Ride Ticket in order to access the Pine Marten Lodge for dinner. Purchase lift tickets at the Mountain Gateway building near the base of the chairlift.
|Seniors (65 plus)***||$11|
|Child (5 & under)||Free|
|Summer Season Pass (all ages)||$59 – unlimited lift rides|
View our: 2013 Dinner Menu
Sunset Happy Hour
Happy Hour will be available from 4:00 to 5:00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Sunset Lounge, featuring 50% off all appetizers!
Full Bar Service
Enjoy a drink on the deck or slide in to an over-stuffed chair after dinner while enjoying unsurpassed views of neighboring volcanoes. A fine selection of beer, wine, and spirits from across the globe and locally-crafted will accompany you and your guests whether simply enjoying an appetizer or the full dinner experience.
Sunset Dinner Helpful Tips
- Arrive at the mountain at least 25 minutes before your reservations to allow time to get your lift tickets and ride the chair. This means give yourself 1 hour from Bend or Sunriver.
- Purchase your lift ticket at the Mountain Gateway building at the base of the walkway.
- Chair ride is approximately 12-15 minutes one way.
- Lift ticket is for a round trip ride, or you can hike down.
- You can always come to the mountain even earlier and sightsee or have a drink in the lounge while you wait for your reservations.
- Bring a light jacket or dress in layers. The temperature on the mountain is typically 10 to 15 degrees cooler than Bend/Sunriver.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera. You’ll want photo memories of the most unique dining experience in Central Oregon!
- Base lodge is 6,300 feet, Pine Marten Lodge is 7,775 feet.
- The road no longer ends at Mt Bachelor in summer so don't forget to bear left after Dutchman Sno-Park.