Bike Park Passes
The Mt. Bachelor Bike Park features more than 10 miles of excavated and single-track trails. With future trail expansion, there will be more than 13 miles of trails. A Mt. Bachelor Bike Park season pass is ideal for the local downhill rider who desires to spend as many days as possible on the mountain!
|THROUGH JUNE 30||AFTER JUNE 30|
|Youth 12 & under||$99||$169|
|4 Pack *All Ages||$99||$99|
Purchase a new pass if you need a brand new picture ID pass media card.
Purchase a New Pass
Reactivate pass if you will be re-using the picture ID pass media card that you already have from the 2015-2016 winter season.
Reactivate A Pass
Bike Park tickets/passes are valid for chairlift rides and must be scanned at the chairlift loading area each time before loading. Uphill bike riding is not allowed. All Bike Park users must ride the chairlift uphill in order to access the downhill Bike Park.
Bike Park Season Pass Perks
AUGUST PASS PERKS
The following perks were available during August.
- FREE Buddy Pass
- Buy-One-Get-One Half Off Apps
JULY PASS PERKS
The following perks were available during July, and continue throughout the summer season.
- Free Coca-Cola Fountain Drink
- $10 Off the Regular Sunset Dinner Price (Valid all Summer)
- One Free Bike Park Clinic for a Buddy (Valid all Summer)
As a thank you for being a Bike Park Season Pass holder, we are pleased to announce that summer pass perks have returned for Bike Park Season Pass holders. We have continued our relationship with Steven's Pass and Silver Star Bike Parks, and new this summer, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, bringing you more access to downhill mountain biking! Enjoy two complimentary one day bike park tickets to each resort, offer valid through the summer bike season.
To redeem: Please bring your Mt. Bachelor Bike Park Season Pass along with a valid photo ID to redeem your complimentary one day ticket. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be re-sold or redeemed for cash. Please respect the parks as you would if you were riding at Mt. Bachelor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Buy A New Pass means that you will need a brand new picture-ID pass media card. Reactivate Pass means that you will be re-using the picture-ID pass media card that you already have from the 2015-2016 winter season. Even if you are switching pass types, you can still reactivate the picture-ID pass media card. (For example, if you had a Winter 12 Day Pass, then you can reactivate that pass into a Bike Park Pass for the upcoming season and use the same picture-ID pass media card that you already have in-hand.) Certain types of passes and situations cannot be reactivated: If you are moving into a different age group, then you cannot reactivate your previous picture-ID pass media card and you should Buy A New Pass. If you have misplaced your previous picture-ID pass media card, then you should Buy A New Pass. If you are buying multiple passes in one transaction (for the entire family, for example), and if one member of the party cannot reactivate for any of the reasons listed above, then we recommend that all members of the party Buy A New Pass. If any one of the situations listed above applies to you, then you will need to Buy A New Pass and you'll need to pick-up a new picture-ID pass media card before your first lift ride this season. Otherwise, you can reactivate your pass and you can go directly to the lift on your first day of the season!
There are NO REFUNDS on season passes - even if the season pass is never picked up or used. The only exception to the NO REFUND policy is for those who opt to purchase Season Pass Refund Protection. Mt. Bachelor offers this voluntary, opt-in program to help you protect your investment. By purchasing Season Pass Refund Protection, you have the ability to receive all or a portion of the cost of your pass if you are unable to begin or finish the 2016 biking season in the event of documented injury/illness, pregnancy, relocation or military deployment. Pass Refund Protection is only available to those who purchase a Full Season Pass.
When can I get my picture taken and where can I pick up my pass? Beginning July 1, 2016, you can visit us in the Sales & Service Center in the Mountain Gateway building at West Village to pick up your season pass. Remember, if you "reactivate" your pass, then you don't need a new picture-ID pass media card. Instead, simply use your picture-ID pass media card from last season and go straight to the lift on your first day of the season!
What do I need to bring with me to get my season pass? Photo identification is required with proof of age; passes will not be issued without one. Children under 18 will need to bring a signed release or be accompanied by their legal guardian. We also require a birth certificate to issue the 5 and under pass.
Can I wear my crazy cool wig/hat/fake teeth/sunglasses in my pass picture? Pass photos are intended for identification purposes so you will be kindly asked to remove your hat, sun glasses, and any witty costumes prior to your pass photo. Your cooperation is appreciated!
When is the Bike Park 4-Pack offered for sale? The 4-Pack is offered for sale starting in May 2016 and will continue to be available throughout the summer season.
Can I share my 4 days with my friends/family? No. The 4-Pack is a picture-ID, direct-to-lift pass that is non-transferable and is assigned to one person.
Are there blackout dates? No, there are not blackout dates on the Bike Park 4-Pack.
Can I Reactivate my Winter 4-Pack into a Bike Park 4-Pack? Yes, Winter 4-Packs can be reactivated.
Can I buy more than one Bike Park 4-Pack? Yes! However, it is Mt. Bachelor's policy that you may only purchase one pass product at a time and must "use" all of the days on your Bike Park 4-Pack before another 4-Pack can be purchased.
*All Bike Park 4-Packs will expire after the biking season closing date. Any unused days will expire at that time as well. All Bike Park 4-Pack sales are final. No refunds due to length of season, or for any other reason including medical emergencies and injuries, whether the pass is picked up on not. Any Pass with a picture on it is to be used by the official passholder only. Mt. Bachelor will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of pass fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding passholders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Mt. Bachelor access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting passholder.
When does the Bike Park Season Pass Sale end? Bike Park Early Season Passes will be sold until June 30, 2016. Prices will increase after June 30, 2016.
Is my Bike Park Season Pass valid for sightseeing and Sunset Dinner chairlift rides? Yes, the Bike Park Season Pass is valid for summer chairlift rides - with or without a bike - whenever the chairlift is open.
Can I buy over the phone? Yes, but we'd like to encourage you to buy online if at all possible.
I am trying to get the e-store to work, but am having trouble. What should I do? Give us a call at 1-800-829-2442 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. One of our Reservations team members can assist you with your pass purchase.
Can I use my Mt. Bachelor Gift Card towards my Season Pass purchase? Yes! You can enter the Gift Card number in the e-store during your online pass purchase process.
Is there a spouse or family discount? No. Season passes are all individually-priced.
I am buying a pass for a friend, grandchild, etc. How do I do this? You'll be able purchase these online. The parent/guardian must enter his/her own information first during the online process. If reactivating a pass, a signed paper release will not be necessary.
I have a voucher, how do I use this to get my season pass? Please call us at 1-800-829-2442, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in order to redeem your voucher.
The fine print
- All prices, programs and dates are subject to change.
- All products are non-transferable and non refundable, except as permitted under the Season Pass Refund Protection Plan.
- Passholder's age on July 1, 2016 will determine eligibility for age-restricted passes.
- Mt. Bachelor, at its sole discretion, will determine the length of the biking season & the operating schedule. The planned biking season, from July 1, 2016 through October 9, 2016, is subject to change. All ticket & Season Pass products will expire after the bike season closing date.
- Mt. Bachelor aims to provide you with the best possible all-mountain experience in the Northwest. Mother Nature is truly in charge and weather can change rapidly at higher elevations. The chairlift and Bike Park will operate during periods of light or moderate rain, but may be closed during episodes of heavy rain, if it snows or if there is icing. All mountain operations will be suspended if lightning is in the area. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON LIFT TICKETS.
- The terrain in the Mt. Bachelor Bike Park may contain jumps, hits, wood and dirt ramps, banks, fun boxes, jibs, logs and other constructed or natural features. Mt. Bachelor is not responsible for damaged equipment; use this terrain at your own risk.
- Winter season pass products and summer chairlift ride passes are not valid for use in the Mt. Bachelor Downhill Bike Park. All Bike Park users must purchase a specific Bike Park ticket and sign a release of liability that is distinct and separate from all other ticket or pass products.
- Any pass with a picture on it is to be used by the official passholder only. Mt. Bachelor will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of pass fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding passholders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Mt. Bachelor access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting passholder.