Application & Job Search
|CURRENT OPENINGS||EMPLOYEE INFO & BENEFITS||VOLUNTEER PROGRAM|
If you are a current employee or if you are returning from the 2013-2014 season, then please visit our Internal Career Center to search and apply for open positions.
Thanks for your interest in working at Mt. Bachelor! We offer seasonal employment for both winter and summer as well as year-round jobs for the career-minded ski industry professionals.
Search for all job opportunities by clicking on "Search" below, or narrow your choices by using the spaces below. This recruitment system DOES NOT WORK with SAFARI or GOOGLE CHROME. Please use with Internet Explorer or Firefox.
There are several steps you must complete to have your application reviewed. Please be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Set up an Account by logging into the Career Center:
- Create a Job Seeker Profile. If you have a resume, attach it to your profile.
- Search and Apply your profile to a position. Please keep the number of applications to your top 3 choices.
- Click on the "Jobs I've Applied To" link at the top. At this point, you may fill out the Application by clicking Online Application.
- Complete the application in its entirety and Save as Final.
- You will be transferred to Powdr Corp’s main job page when you log out. Return to Mt. Bachelor’s employment site and apply to another position. Please keep the number of applications to your top 3 choices.
Please be aware that when you fill out an application for a position with Mt. Bachelor, your application will be sent directly to our Staff Resources department at the mountain. The application is NOT routed through Powdr Corporation.
If you are returning and have already created a profile, please Login below.
If you applied for a position last season and you need to attach an updated application or resume, please contact our Staff Resources Office at email@example.com. We can reset your account to allow you to save new additional documents. If you are finding that you get an error message when you try to log back in, it could be because your application is already saved.
If you have any questions or problems with our online job search and application process, please contact our recruitment specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 541-693-0942.