BendBroadband Wi-Fi is a wireless roaming Internet service that offers a mobile, high-speed Internet connection in the West Village and Sunrise lodges. Customers may access BendBroadband Wi-Fi Internet using any laptop computer, PDA, or similar mobile device equipped with a wireless card. The service works with both Wi-Fi industry standards of 802.11b and 802.11g and network configuration is automatic. Simply select “BendBroadband” from the network window and click connect. You then have one of two options to access the service.
If you are a BendBroadband High-Speed Internet subscriber and have a BendBroadband.com, or BendCable.com e-mail address enter your e-mail and password. You will then be logged into the network and will receive this as a complimentary service. Don't have a BendBroadband e-mail address? Click Here
To request a new e-mail address
- Click here OR click on the bottom below…
- Choose “Request email” from the “Topic” dropdown.
- Provide your billing account name, address and phone number and we will provide your new e-mail address to you. If you have a preference please provide us with a few options e.g. jc2212@Bendbroadband.com. We will try to best accommodate your request.
If you do not subscribe to BendBroadband Internet services you can access the account by entering a secure credit card payment on the BendBroadband Wi-Fi login page that first appears when opening a web browser. Once authorized, the unlimited high-speed connection is ready to use anywhere in the West Village and Sunrise lodges for the allotted time purchased.
- BendBroadband High-Speed Internet Customers: FREE
- Daily Use: $5.95
- Multi-Day Subscription: (1-week): $19.95
- 2Mbps Downstream
- 1Mbps Upstream
Mt. Bachelor base lodges – West Village and Sunrise