Deschutes Bus Rider Info
Please read the following Deschutes Brew Bus Rider Info
- This is a 21+ event -- ID is required prior to loading onto the bus in Portland.
- There is no option to purchase tickets and drive oneself. By purchasing a ticket, the individual is committing to a round trip Bus experience
- Any dietary restrictions/allergies must be communicated to Deschutes Brewery via Candi Calihan 48 hours in advance by emailing Candi (for dietary needs only)
- No outside alcohol will be permitted on the bus
- By purchasing a ticket on the bus, you are relinquishing Deschutes Brewery and Mt Bachelor of any liability due to injury or consumption of alcohol during the entire duration of the excursion
- Signing of a liability waiver is required upon arrival at Mt Bachelor
- The Deschutes Bus to Bachelor has a 48-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your Brew Bus date. Cancellations or no shows the day of the Brew Bus will forfeit 100% of the reservation product cost. Please contact Mt Bachelor at 1-800-829-2442 or Email Mt. Bachelor for any cancellations or changes to your reservation on the Bus to Bachelor.
The following parking lots are closest to the Deschutes Portland Pub and have early opening hours. All lots are metered and cost $15 per day:
- 114 NW 10th Avenue (between Penzey's Spices & the Blitz Pearl)
- 360 NW 12th (the corner of NW 12th & Flanders)
- 122 NW 12th (b/t NW Couch & Davis)
- 203 NW 15th (south of NW Everett)