Skip town and retreat to Mt. Bachelor’s mid-mountain Pine Marten Lodge for a sunset dinner Thursday through Sunday night for a dining experience that transcends the ordinary. Feast both the eyes and palate at 7,800’ as you watch the sun dip behind the Cascade Range while savoring the local flavors of Central Oregon. Enjoy fixed-priced gourmet meals that include a mix of family-style appetizer choices and individual entrée selection, because dining in the mountains should be elevated.
Reservations are strongly encouraged and are available starting at 5:00 p.m., with the last seating at 8:15 p.m. each evening that dinner is offered.
SUMMER 2019 DATES
Sunset Dinners have concluded for the 2019 summer season. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to hosting you in 2020.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of a Sunset Dinner cancellation, please call 541-382-1709 in advance of your dinner reservation time. No-shows will be charged a $25 per-person fee.
Weather on the mountain can be variable and at times affect our chairlift operations. During these circumstances reservations may be affected. Mt. Bachelor staff will do their best to accommodate our guests and maintain a safe and pleasant mountain visit.
Sunset Dinner Menus
SUNSET DINNER PRICE
Adult 13 & over
|Youth 6 - 12 yrs||$29|
Price include soft drinks and complimentary scenic chairlift ride. Price does not include alcoholic beverages, special-order items or gratuity. No-shows subject a cancellation fee.
2018–19 Winter Season Pass holders (Full Season and Midweek): As a gesture of thanks for your patronage last winter, you'll receive $10 off your Sunset Dinner. Please bring your season pass (or OnePass) card with you and present it to your server.
- For groups of 20+ please contact our group sales team at email@example.com.
- Arrive at the mountain at least 25 minutes before your reservations to allow time to get your lift tickets and ride the chair. This means give yourself 1 hour from Bend or Sunriver.
- Pick up your lift ticket at the Mountain Gateway building at the base of the walkway.
- Chair ride is approximately 12 minutes one way.
- Lift ticket is for a round trip ride, or you can hike down.
- You can always come to the mountain even earlier and sight see or have a drink in the lounge while you wait for your reservations.
- Bring a light jacket or dress in layers. The temperature on the mountain is typically 10 to 15 degrees cooler than Bend/Sunriver.
- Base lodge is 6,300 feet, Pine Marten Lodge is 7,775 feet.
- The road no longer ends at Mt Bachelor in summer so don't forget to bear left after Dutchman Sno-Park.