Kids Daily Lessons
HALF DAY LESSONS - AGES 6 - 14 YEARS
Half Day lessons are offered in two sessions, morning 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and afternoon 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Please arrive at the Mountain Gateway an hour prior to your child's lesson to ensure that your child and their classmates begin their lesson on time. If you have made an advance reservation, head to the express desk in the upper level of the Mountain Gateway. For morning sessions please arrive at 8:30 a.m. during weekend and holiday periods. All lessons require a daily lift ticket or season pass.
|HALF DAY LESSONS||4-DAY ADVANCE A.M. Lesson Only||REGULAR|
|AM Half Day 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. lesson only||TBD||TBD|
|PM Half Day 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. lesson only||N/A||TBD|
|Two Hour Lesson + Lift Ticket||TBD||TBD|
|Two Hour Lesson + Lift Ticket + Rental||TBD||TBD|
FULL DAY LESSONS - AGES 6 - 14 YEARS
Kids Gravity School is designed for skiers & snowboarders ages 6 to 14 years and is for all ability levels. The guaranteed small class size (full day lessons only) of no more than 7 students combined with a select group of experienced instructors will lead to huge improvement on the slopes. This program includes a "Kids Choice" lunch in most on-mountain restaurants and a lift ticket. (Rentals not included in Any 5 Day Packages). Please arrive at the Mountain Gateway an hour prior to your child's lesson to ensure that your child and their classmates begin their lesson on time. If you have made an advance reservation, head to the express desk in the upper level of the Mountain Gateway. All lessons require a daily lift ticket or season pass.
Available at West Village only - 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
|FULL DAY LESSON||4-DAY ADVANCE||REGULAR|
|Full Day - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.||TBD||TBD|
|Two Consecutive Full Days||TBD||TBD|
FULL DAY LESSONS - ANY 3 DAYS OR ANY 5 DAYS
The Kids Ski Any 3 and Any 5 Gravity School programs are great for families and children who want to participate in lessons and have the flexibility during the winter season (through April 16, 2017). This program is available all season long with no blackout dates. Reservations are strongly recommended at least 48-72 hours in advance. Lessons typically sell out, we apologize that we cannot accommodate same-day reservations. If space is available, we welcome walk-in lessons. All lessons require a daily lift ticket or season pass.
|FULL DAY LESSON ANY 3 OR ANY 5||PRICE|
|Any 3 Days Lesson Only||TBD|
|Any 3 Days Lesson + Ticket||TBD|
|Any 3 Days Lesson + Rental||TBD|
|Any 3 Days Lesson + Ticket + Rental||TBD|
|Any 5 Days Lesson Only||TBD|
|Any 5 Days Lesson + Ticket||TBD|
|Any 5 Days Lesson + Rental||TBD|
|Any 5 Days Lesson + Ticket + Rental||TBD|
SALES AND RESERVATIONS
- You may reserve online for full day lesson and morning half day products only. If you are interested in afternoon half day products please call our Reservations Call Center at 800-829-2442 .
- All lessons require a daily lift ticket or season pass.
- When calling to reserve, please know your child’s weight, height and shoe size when making your reservation. We will request this information since it is very important for our Rental Technicians who set your child's ski or board bindings each day.
- If you do not have advanced reservations, proceed to the Mountain Gateway Sales Center for sales and information. Walk-ins are accommodated if space is available.
- If you purchase the "Any 5" or "Any 3" package, please make a lesson reservation 48-72 hours in advance of each day that you want to participate in a lesson. Without an advance reservation, we can only accommodate you if space is available. Call 800-829-2442 to make a reservation.