Mighty Mites Multi-Week Program
Mighty Mites is a multi-week program for skiers (ages 4 and 5) and snowboarders (ages 5 and 6), ranging from beginner to advanced level. Weekly sessions run from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Prices below include coaching only. A season pass or daily lift ticket is required.
Program sign-ups must occur online. Before signing-up, please review our ability levels document so you know which level you should enroll your child:
2019-20 Program Sessions, Dates and Prices
Session 1 will be staged at the West Village base area.
Sessions 2, 3, 4, and 5 will be staged at the Sunrise Lodge base area.
|1 (SKI and SB)||3 Saturdays||Dec 7, 14, 21||$195 [SOLD OUT]|
|2 (SKI and SB)||9 Saturdays||Jan 4, 11, 25; Feb 1, 8, 22, 29; Mar 7, 14||$585 [SOLD OUT]|
|3 (SKI ONLY)||9 Sundays||Jan 5, 12, 26; Feb 2, 9, 23; Mar 1, 8, 15||$585 [SOLD OUT]|
|4 (SKI ONLY)||4 Saturdays||Apr 4, 11, 18, 25||$260|
|5 (SKI and SB)||4 Sundays||Apr 5, 12, 19, 26||$260|
Or call 541-382-1709... phone hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHERE TO GO, WHAT TO BRING, ETC.
After you've signed up for a program, you'll likely have many questions about the logistics. We've assembled information to help you prepare your child for his or her first lesson on our Weekly Update page. We'll update the page each week with new information, including instructor assignments, reminders and important changes.
All Gravity School ski and snowboard programs (and Childcare) have a 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change a lesson or childcare reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the lesson or child care date, contact us at 541-382-1709
Specific to multi-week lesson programs:
- Cancellations are allowed without penalty with at least 24 hours of notice prior to the session start date/time.
- Cancellations/changes within 24 hours of the session start date/time are subject to a $25 close-in cancellation/change fee, to be subtracted from the refund amount.
- There are no refunds for any session that has started or is underway.
- Once a session begins, changes are not allowed. Although the nine-week programs are offered on Saturdays and Sundays, children cannot mix & match Saturday and Sunday attendance. All Session 2 participants must attend only on Saturdays while all Session 3 participants must attend only on Sundays.
- The program fee is structured such that each enrolled participant is paying for the option to attend every lesson day offered during the session. Mt. Bachelor is reserving a spot for your child each day of the session. Accordingly, program fees are not pro-rated on a per-day basis and there shall be no provision for partial refunds in the event a child misses one or more lesson days.
- There are no make-up days for individuals who miss a lesson day.
- In the rare event of a full mountain closure on a lesson day, Mt. Bachelor will designate a make-up day for all affected session participants. If a student cannot or chooses not to participate on the designated make-up day, there will be no additional make-up days provided.
To cancel or change a reservation 24 hours or more in advance of your session start date, contact us at 541-382-1709. Feel free to give us a call or e-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. Thank you!