Mighty Riders is a multi-week program for children ages 5 and 6, ranging from beginner to advanced level snowboarders, weekly sessions run from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Prices below include coaching only. A season pass or daily lift ticket is required.
All sessions will be staged at West Village. Program sign-ups must occur online.
|1 (FULL)||3 Saturdays||Dec 2, 9 & 16||$189|
|2 (FULL)||9 Saturdays||Jan 6, 13, 20 & 27; Feb 3, 10 & 24; March 3 & 10; Make-up day March 17 for cancelled February 24 lesson||$539|
|4 (FULL)||4 Saturdays||April 7, 14, 21 & 28||$249|
No longer available for sign-ups in 2017-18.
WHERE TO GO, WHAT TO BRING, ETC.
After you've signed up for a program, you'll likely have many questions about the logistics. We've assembled information to help you prepare your child for his or her first lesson on our Weekly Update page. We'll update the page each week with new information, including instructor assignments, reminders and important changes.
All Gravity School ski and snowboard programs (and Childcare) have a 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change a lesson or childcare reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the lesson or child care date, contact us at 541-382-1709
Specific to multi-week lesson programs:
- Cancellations are allowed without penalty with at least 24 hours of notice prior to the session start date/time.
- Cancellations/changes within 24 hours of the session start date/time are subject to a $25 close-in cancellation/change fee, to be subtracted from the refund amount.
- There are no refunds for any session that has started or is underway.
- Once a session begins, changes are not allowed. Although the nine-week programs are offered on Saturdays and Sundays, children cannot mix & match Saturday and Sunday attendance. All Session 2 participants must attend only on Saturdays while all Session 3 participants must attend only on Sundays.
- The program fee is structured such that each enrolled participant is paying for the option to attend every lesson day offered during the session. Mt. Bachelor is reserving a spot for your child each day of the session and Mt. Bachelor cannot resell any vacated spots once a session begins. Accordingly, program fees are not pro-rated on a per-day basis and there shall be no provision for partial refunds in the event a child misses one or more lesson days.
- There are no make-up days for individuals who miss a lesson day.
- In the rare event of a full mountain closure on a lesson day, Mt. Bachelor will designate a make-up day for all affected session participants. If a student cannot or chooses not to participate on the designated make-up day, there will be no additional make-up days provided.