Ski Or Ride In 5
SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ is an award-winning lesson program designed for those "never-evers" who have not had previous experiences trying to learn to ski or snowboard. The SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ program offers candidates who are committed to becoming a skier or snowboarder this year by committing to a 5 lesson program with instruction by one of Mt. Bachelor's hand-picked instructors based on their communication skills and overall success rate of coaching beginners. Included in lessons is a ski or snowboard rental and daily lift ticket.
Mt. Bachelor's SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ learn-to-ski or snowboard program has received the coveted "Conversion Cup" award by the National Ski Areas Association, recognizing Mt. Bachelor as having the best beginner program that "converts" first-timers into life-long snow sports enthusiasts.
PROGRAM COST AND GRADUATION GIFTS
|ADULT 27-64||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass for 2017-18|
|YOUNG ADULT 19-26||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass for 2017-18|
|TEEN 13-18||$229||FREE Full Season Pass for 2017-18|
|YOUTH 6-12||$229||FREE Full Season Pass for 2017-18|
|SENIOR 65-69||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass for 2017-18|
|SENIOR 70+||$229||FREE 12 Day Pass for 2017-18|
Participants who complete all five lesson-days of SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ "graduate" from the program and receive the these exclusive and valuable graduation gifts:
- FREE Full Season Pass or 12 Day Pass valid for the remainder of the 2017-18 winter season (see table above)
- 50% discount on a Full Season Pass for the 2018-19 season
- 25% discount on a Full Season Pass for the 2019-20 season (for those who purchased the 50% off 2018-19 season pass)
- Opportunity to purchase a ski/snowboard, boot and binding package at a significant discount from Gravity Sports at Mt. Bachelor. Packages must be purchased in the spring of 2018, with equipment delivery and final payment due in the fall of 2018.
SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ is available from early January through late March and includes:
- 5 Lessons on dates of your choice. Lessons are available from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Participants may only take one lesson per day.)
- 5 Rental packages good for the entire day of each lesson.
- 5 lift tickets that will access Carousel and Sunrise lifts, good for the entire day of each lesson.
- Lessons, rentals and lift tickets are issued to the program participant and are non transferable. The lesson, equipment and lift access are issued as inclusive packages and cannot be used individually among multiple days.
- Detailed instructor feedback card, updated each week.
- Upon completion of all five SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ lesson-days, you become eligible for the graduation gifts listed above
*Participants must register by January 31, 2018 to be enrolled in the program.
NOTE: This program is designed exclusively for those new to snowsports. It is not meant for someone who already knows one discipline and wants to crossover to another. If you are familiar with skiing or riding and can get on chairlifts, know about the mountain, or have done it before, this program is not for you. We will be assessing this at the outset of the program. If you are deemed to be already a snowsports participant by your instructor, we will excuse you from the program.
HOW TO REGISTER
We will begin registering participants in late November or early December!
Give us a call at 541-382-1709 to register. To ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ , we only process registrations over the phone. Participants must pre-register 4 days in advance of your first lesson. The deadline to enroll in the program is January 31, 2018. Once you are registered you will be issued a SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ photo pass that you will use to check-in for your lesson, get your equipment rentals and access the chairlifts.
After you pre-register, you don't need to reserve a lesson on a specific day or time; simply show up any five days between early January and late March. Two-hour lessons are offered daily at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. We recommend arriving at Sunrise Lodge at least one hour prior to the lesson start time during midweek lessons, and 1.5 hours prior to lesson time for weekends & holidays, in order to get set-up with comfortable rental equipment. Weekends and holidays can be busy with larger lesson group sizes and longer wait times to rent equipment, so we recommend midweek days for the best SKI OR RIDE IN 5℠ experience. Please note that only one lesson is permitted per day.
Copyright © 2009 Mt. Bachelor LLC