$99 Spring Beginner Package
April is one of the best months of the year to experience skiing or snowboarding. There is plenty of snow on the ground and the weather is typically more comfortable than during the harsher winter months.
On Sundays in April, those ages 6 and older who desire to learn how to ski or snowboard can sign up for our $99 learn to ski or snowboard package. Included are:
- 2-hour ski or snowboard lesson from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Full-day "sport" equipment rental package, which includes skis, ski poles, and ski boots or a snowboard and snowboard boots
- Full-day lift ticket valid for the beginner Sunshine Accelerator chairlift
Signing up is easy. Simply show up at Mt. Bachelor around 9:00 a.m. on Sunday and head for the Mountain Gateway Sales Center, which is our main ticket sales area at our West Village base. After 30 minutes to 1 hour of getting fitted for equipment, you'll be ready for your 10:00 a.m. lesson on the snow.
Here's what you should bring with you:
- Appropriate clothing for the day's weather & conditions. This includes a hat, sunglasses or goggles, ski/snowboard socks, gloves and a waterproof outer layer — including waterproof pants. We don't rent clothing at Mt. Bachelor, but these items are available for purchase in our Gravity Sports shop. The sun can be strong this time of year and sunburns happen quickly when the sunlight reflects off the bright white snow. So bring some sunscreen and lip balm, too.
- Youth ages 17 & under will need to have a parent/guardian accompany them to sign some forms.
- A fun, positive attitude!
Remember, this package is only offered on Sundays in April and is for customers ages 6+ who want to try skiing or snowboarding for the first time:
- Sunday, April 8
- Sunday, April 15
- Sunday, April 22
- Sunday, April 29
SEASON PASS HOLDER INCENTIVE
Full Season and Midweek Pass holders are encouraged to recruit new friends and family to experience skiing and snowboarding for the first time. Pass holders who visit on a Sunday in April and bring someone who signs up for the $99 package, we'll load $20 of stored value on your account that you can spend anywhere, any time at Mt. Bachelor. You must accompany the beginner guest to the West Village Mountain Gateway Sales Center during time of sign-up to receive this benefit. Lesson start time is 10:00 a.m., we recommend arriving no later than 9:00 a.m. to allow enough time for the equipment rental process.