If you are a current employee or were laid-off from the previous season, then you will apply for open positions and complete your rehire intent application through this Internal Career Center - not the regular employment page found on our public website. This recruitment system DOES NOT WORK with SAFARI or GOOGLE CHROME. Please use with Internet Explorer or Firefox.
To Login, you will need your six-digit employee ID number (this is NOT your Season Pass number). If you do not have this number, please contact SRD at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 541-693-0942.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Login button below. Use the 6-digit number and the password reset sent to you by Staff Resources.
- If this is your first time in the Career Center, then you will be asked to set up your challenge questions for future password resets.
- To view all position openings within Powdr Corp., click the "Search" button and do not input anything in the other boxes. If you would like to see Mt. Bachelor-specific positions, change the Location drop-down.
- Before you apply to a position, you should "Edit" your Candidate Profile and attach a new resume and cover letter. It is a two-step process - you will need to click "Confirm" then "Save".
- After you apply to a position, be sure to answer the Assessment Questions attached to that position.
If you have any questions or problems with our online job search and application process, please contact SRD at email@example.com or by phone at 541-693-0942.