Bike Park Passes & Tickets
The Mt. Bachelor Bike Park is Oregon's premiere lift-served, mountain bike park with downhill trails for all ability levels - from novice riders to expert dirt jumpers. Mt. Bachelor offers a variety of bike park season pass and ticket options servicing a walk-up skills park and two chairlifts that provide access to over 13 miles of thrilling gravity trails, including Redline - Mt. Bachelor’s newest advanced jump line.
Our Passholder Promise
July 14 Update — High Call Volume
Due to high call volume in our Central Reservations office, we encourage you to either e-mail email@example.com or text us at 541-382-1709 with your product related questions. Your inquiry will be time stamped and will lock in your pricing . Please include your Full Name and and Date Of Birth in the message and we’ll get back you as soon as possible and in the order your request is received. Thank you for your patience — The Mt. Bachelor Team
ALL MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK PASS
From the skills park to Red Line - the Mt. Bachelor lift serviced downhill mountain bike park has something for everyone. Flow trails gently descend from Little Pine offering entry-level and intermediate riders areas to refine new downhill skills. While the more technical and rowdy trails off of Pine Marten allow riders to take it to the next level on Mt. Bachelor’s unique volcanic landscape. Mt. Bachelor’s newest trail - Red Line - is quickly becoming one of Northwest’s favorite lift-accessed advanced jump line. The All-Mountain Bike Park Pass is valid every day during the 2020 summer season with no restrictions or blackout dates.
As an added perk, Mt. Bachelor Bike Park passholders are eligible to receive two (2) complimentary days at the following bike park partner resorts:
|THROUGH JULY 15, 2020||STARTING JULY 16, 2020|
|13 & older||$189||$299|
|12 & under||$119||$189|
LITTLE PINE PARK PASS
The Little Pine Bike Park provides access to a great progression of flow trails and is the perfect place for new bike park riders and families to build confidence and get in quick laps. Whether you ride your own trail bike or rent or demo one from our fleet, Little Pine is the perfect zone to increase your downhill confidence.
|LITTLE PINE PASS|
|13 & older||$49|
|12 & under||$49|
THE TRIPLE TICKET
Not sure you want to commit to a full Bike Park Pass, but want to sample a few days in the Bike Park? Perhaps you’re planning a bike trip to Bend and want to mix up your terrain a bit? The Triple Ticket is good for three days throughout Mt. Bachelor’s summer bike season and can be re-upped when you’ve used them all but still want more. Usage days can be scattered throughout the 2020 bike season or clustered together. It's your choice.
|13 & older||$92|
|12 & under||$72|
BIKE PARK TICKETS
Interested in renting a bike as well? Check out our Bike Park Ticket & Rental Package Deals .
|ALL MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK||FULL DAY 10 a.m. to close||TWILIGHT 3 p.m. to close|
|13 & older||$46||$29|
|12 & under||$32||$26|
|LITTLE PINE BIKE PARK||FULL DAY 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|13 & older||$22|
|12 & under||$22|
The Fine Print
- Bike Park tickets/passes are valid for chairlift rides and must be scanned at the chairlift loading area each time before loading. Uphill bike riding is not allowed. All Bike Park users must ride the chairlift uphill in order to access the downhill Bike Park. A parent/guardian signature is required for all bikers under 18 years of age. If you will not be accompanying your child on his/her visit to Mt. Bachelor, please print and sign the Mountain Biking Season Pass Release and have your child bring it with him/her to the mountain.
- All prices, programs and dates are subject to change.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Passholder's age on July 1, 2020 will determine eligibility for age-restricted passes.
- Mt. Bachelor, at its sole discretion, will determine the length of the biking season & the operating schedule. Dates of the planned biking season are subject to change. All ticket & Season Pass products will expire after the bike season closing date.
- Mt. Bachelor aims to provide you with the best possible all-mountain experience in the Northwest. Mother Nature is truly in charge and weather can change rapidly at higher elevations. The chairlift and Bike Park will operate during periods of light or moderate rain, but may be closed during episodes of heavy rain, if it snows or if there is icing. All mountain operations will be suspended if lightning is in the area. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON LIFT TICKETS.
- The terrain in the Mt. Bachelor Bike Park may contain jumps, hits, wood and dirt ramps, banks, fun boxes, jibs, logs and other constructed or natural features. Mt. Bachelor is not responsible for damaged equipment; use this terrain at your own risk.
- Winter season pass products and summer chairlift ride passes are not valid for use in the Mt. Bachelor Downhill Bike Park. All Bike Park users must purchase a specific Bike Park ticket and sign a release of liability that is distinct and separate from all other ticket or pass products.
- Any pass with a picture on record with it is to be used by the official passholder only. Mt. Bachelor will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of pass fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding passholders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Mt. Bachelor access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting passholder.
- E-bikes are not allowed on Mt. Bachelor mountain bike trails. Mt. Bachelor is on National Forest Land and operates under a special use permit from Deschutes National Forest. Due to forest service regulations, e-bikes are not allowed on our mountain bike trails.