2019 Bike Pass
The Mt. Bachelor Bike Park is Oregon's premier downhill bike park with trails for all ability levels — from novice bikers to expert downhillers. Mt. Bachelor offers a variety of bike park season pass and daily ticket options.
New in summer 2019: The Redline trail. Scheduled to open in early August, this is the downhill flow trail that advanced riders have been asking us to build! Also new this summer: the park will open at 10:00 a.m. daily (instead of 11:00 a.m. in prior years) and we've added Thursdays to the twilight biking schedule with extended hours until 7:00 p.m. on Thursday-Sunday evenings.
ALL MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK PASS
There is no better way to improve your mountain bike skills then laps in the bike park. Whether this means lapping our beginner and intermediate trails to practice cornering or taking on the black diamonds for a more technical challenge. An All Mountain Bike Park Pass gives you unlimited access to the Bike Park all summer and is great for anyone looking to diversify their Central Oregon riding with a few more adrenaline pumping descents.
Valid to use: From Saturday, June 15, 2019 through the close of 2019 biking season (typically late September or early October)
|THROUGH JUNE 30||STARTING JULY 1|
|13 & older||$189||$289|
|12 & under||$119||$179|
This product requires a waiver. In order to electronically sign the waiver online, please create an online store account or log-in to your account (if you've created one since 10/1/2018) before you you select the product the purchase. The line above will take you to the account sign-in/creation page.
As a thank you for being an All-Mountain Bike Park Season Pass holder, we are pleased to announce we have continued our relationship with Schweitzer Mountain Resort and Whitefish Mountain Bike Park, and also added a new relationship with Timberline Bike Park, bringing you even more access to downhill mountain biking!
Enjoy two FREE one day bike park tickets to each resort. Offer is valid through the 2019 summer bike season.
To redeem: Please bring your Mt. Bachelor Bike Park Season Pass along with a valid photo ID to redeem your complimentary one day ticket. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be re-sold or redeemed for cash. Please respect the parks as you would if you were riding at Mt. Bachelor.
Note: This perks is available ONLY to All-Mountain Bike Park Pass holders in good standing with Mt. Bachelor. Sunshine Bike Park passes are not eligible for this perk.
The Fine Print
- Bike Park tickets/passes are valid for chairlift rides and must be scanned at the chairlift loading area each time before loading. Uphill bike riding is not allowed. All Bike Park users must ride the chairlift uphill in order to access the downhill Bike Park. A parent/guardian signature is required for all bikers under 18 years of age. If you will not be accompanying your child on his/her visit to Mt. Bachelor, please print and sign the Mountain Biking Season Pass Release and have your child bring it with him/her to the mountain.
- All prices, programs and dates are subject to change.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable, except as permitted under the Season Pass Refund Protection Plan.
- Passholder's age on July 1, 2019 will determine eligibility for age-restricted passes.
- Mt. Bachelor, at its sole discretion, will determine the length of the biking season & the operating schedule. Dates of the planned biking season are subject to change. All ticket & Season Pass products will expire after the bike season closing date.
- Mt. Bachelor aims to provide you with the best possible all-mountain experience in the Northwest. Mother Nature is truly in charge and weather can change rapidly at higher elevations. The chairlift and Bike Park will operate during periods of light or moderate rain, but may be closed during episodes of heavy rain, if it snows or if there is icing. All mountain operations will be suspended if lightning is in the area. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON LIFT TICKETS.
- The terrain in the Mt. Bachelor Bike Park may contain jumps, hits, wood and dirt ramps, banks, fun boxes, jibs, logs and other constructed or natural features. Mt. Bachelor is not responsible for damaged equipment; use this terrain at your own risk.
- Winter season pass products and summer chairlift ride passes are not valid for use in the Mt. Bachelor Downhill Bike Park. All Bike Park users must purchase a specific Bike Park ticket and sign a release of liability that is distinct and separate from all other ticket or pass products.
- Any pass with a picture on record with it is to be used by the official passholder only. Mt. Bachelor will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of pass fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding passholders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Mt. Bachelor access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting passholder.