Bike Park Triple Ticket
THE TRIPLE TICKET
Not sure you want to commit to a full Bike Park Pass, but want to sample a few days in the Bike Park? Or planning a bike trip to Bend? The Triple Ticket is good for three days throughout the summer and can be re-upped when you’ve used them all and still want more. Usage days can be scattered throughout the 2019 bike season, or clustered together. It's your choice.
Valid to use: From Monday, July 1, 2019 through the close of 2019 biking season (typically late September or early October)
|13 & older||$89|
|12 & under||$69|
NOTE: This may be your first interaction with Mt. Bachelor's new online store, which launched in October 2018. Previous logins and passwords from the old online store will not work on the new store. While creating an account on the new store is not required, we strongly recommend that you create an account before you make a purchase. Have your season pass or OnePass card number handy (for everyone you're purchasing for); this will greatly speed-up the process, reduce the amount of information you need to enter, and "reactivate" those cards so you can take them direct-to-lift.
Visit https://shop.mtbachelor.com/login to create and login to a new store account .
The Fine Print
- Bike Park tickets/passes are valid for chairlift rides and must be scanned at the chairlift loading area each time before loading. Uphill bike riding is not allowed. All Bike Park users must ride the chairlift uphill in order to access the downhill Bike Park. A parent/guardian signature is required for all bikers under 18 years of age. If you will not be accompanying your child on his/her visit to Mt. Bachelor, please print and sign the Mountain Biking Season Pass Release and have your child bring it with him/her to the mountain.
- All prices, programs and dates are subject to change.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable, except as permitted under the Season Pass Refund Protection Plan.
- Passholder's age on July 1, 2019 will determine eligibility for age-restricted passes.
- Mt. Bachelor, at its sole discretion, will determine the length of the biking season & the operating schedule. Dates of the planned biking season are subject to change. All ticket & Season Pass products will expire after the bike season closing date.
- Mt. Bachelor aims to provide you with the best possible all-mountain experience in the Northwest. Mother Nature is truly in charge and weather can change rapidly at higher elevations. The chairlift and Bike Park will operate during periods of light or moderate rain, but may be closed during episodes of heavy rain, if it snows or if there is icing. All mountain operations will be suspended if lightning is in the area. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON LIFT TICKETS.
- The terrain in the Mt. Bachelor Bike Park may contain jumps, hits, wood and dirt ramps, banks, fun boxes, jibs, logs and other constructed or natural features. Mt. Bachelor is not responsible for damaged equipment; use this terrain at your own risk.
- Winter season pass products and summer chairlift ride passes are not valid for use in the Mt. Bachelor Downhill Bike Park. All Bike Park users must purchase a specific Bike Park ticket and sign a release of liability that is distinct and separate from all other ticket or pass products.
- Any pass with a picture on record with it is to be used by the official passholder only. Mt. Bachelor will be vigilantly on the lookout for cases of pass fraud in order to protect the investment of the vast majority of law-abiding passholders. Penalties, including fines, season-long or lifetime Mt. Bachelor access bans, and/or criminal charges will be assessed to both the fraudulent user and the consenting passholder.