Season Pass Perks
Mt. Bachelor is pleased to offer several perks and benefits to its season pass holders. Some of the perks are ongoing, while other perks are offered on a monthly or short-term basis. Full Season Pass holders will receive special offers each month, including invitations to exclusive opportunities and discounts on Mt. Bachelor products and services. Check this page frequently to see the latest Season Pass Perks!
FREE LIFT TICKETS AT COLORADO RESORTS
New for 2017-2018, Full Season Pass holders get nine FREE days of skiing or riding in the Rockies with no blackout dates! Full Season Pass holders have the opportunity to ski or ride for three free days at Copper Mountain and three days at our newest resort, Eldora. Full Season Pass holders also receive three additional days to spend at Winter Park or Steamboat.
To redeem your free Colorado lift tickets, follow these steps:
1) Download and print this verification letter
2) Bring the verification letter, your Full Season Pass media card, and a supporting photo ID to an open ticket window or Guest Services at the participating resort you're visiting.
This perk is exclusive to Mt. Bachelor's Full Season Pass holders. If you'd like to upgrade your existing pass to a Full Season Pass, you can do so by visiting Mt. Bachelor's ticket sales & service center on the lower level of Mountain Gateway building in West Village.
MONTHLY SEASON PASS HOLDER PERKS
MAY 2018 PERKS
The following perks are available to applicable season pass holders for the month of May:
$39 BIG EDDY THRILLER RAFTING TRIP - Full Season and Midweek Pass holders - Valid for trips taking place in May and June; must book by May 31
Just minutes from Bend, this three-mile, 90-minute journey features Class III rapids on the beautiful Deschutes River. Sun Country Tours' Big Eddy Thriller includes transportation to and from the river, all equipment and expert guiding. As a season pass holder, you can reserve a Big Eddy Thriller for $39 per person, a savings of up to $20 each. Give us a call at 541-382-1709 to book your May or June rafting adventure by May 31. The $39 all-age price is valid for every person in the trip reservation. Full payment due at time of booking.
FOUR (4) $39 BUDDY TICKETS TO USE DURING OUR FINALE WEEKEND - Full Season Pass holders ONLY - Valid on Saturday, May 26 and/or Sunday, May 27
We've loaded four (4) vouchers onto your Full Season Pass that will allow four of your friends to purchase a single day lift ticket during our Finale Weekend for $39 each - a 50% discount. Bring all four friends on the same day or bring a couple on Saturday and again on Sunday. Either way, the weekend's going to be a blast - and we hope can bring your friends along.
USE YOUR MIDWEEK PASS DURING OUR FINALE WEEKEND - Midweek Pass holders ONLY - Valid on Saturday, May 26 and Sunday, May 27
Although your Midweek Pass is only valid Monday-Friday, we're suspending those rules during our finale weekend. Your Midweek Pass will work at the gates both Saturday, May 26 and Sunday, May 27. Come on up to enjoy some skiing or riding as we celebrate the final moments of the 2017-18 winter season.
TUNE & REPAIR SHOP DISCOUNTS - Full Season and Midweek Pass holders - Valid through Sunday, May 27
We're offering two perks for you this month in our Tune & Repair Shop:
1) Have your skis or snowboard ready to ride at the start of next season with a $45 Performance Tune. Regularly-priced at $59, it includes a stone grind, edge polish and hot wax (repair work not included).
2) For only $12, get "storage wax" applied to the base of your boards. This wax prevents damage caused by summer heat and exposure. Come by the Tune Shop after your final day of skiing/riding to take advantage of this service. Then, next season, bring them back on your first day to have them scraped, buffed and ready to ride at no extra charge!
APRIL 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of April:
- 20% OFF LUAU LUNCH - Valid Saturday April 14
- RECEIVE $20 IN "STORED VALUE" ON YOUR PASS IF YOU ACCOMPANY A BEGINNER LESSON PARTICIPANT TO THE MOUNTAIN - Valid Sundays in April
- ONE SPRING PASS FOR A BUDDY AT THE EARLY DISCOUNTED RATE - Valid for purchases in April
- TUNE & REPAIR SHOP DISCOUNTS - Valid for purchases in April
MARCH 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of March:
- $15 SATURDAY EVENING BUDDY LIFT TICKETS - Full Season Pass holders only - Valid from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 and Saturday, March 31
- FREE SATURDAY EVENING LIFT TICKETS - Midweek Season Pass holders only - Valid from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 and Saturday, March 31
- 25% OFF BREAKFAST ENTREE AT COCOA'S CAFE - Valid 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. March 5-31
- FREE BOOT BAG WITH PURCHASE OF NEW SKI BOOTS - Valid through March as long as supply lasts
FEBRUARY 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of February:
- $72 BUDDY LIFT TICKETS - Valid every day through February 28, excluding February 17-18
- 2-FOR-1 NORDIC "INTRO TO SKATE" MULTI-WEEK CLINICS - Sign up in February for March clinics
- SAVE $25 ON GOGGLE PURCHASES OF $150 OR MORE - Valid for purchases any day in February, limit one per pass holder
- FREE OREGON WINTERFEST ADMISSION - Full Season Pass holders only
JANUARY 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of January:
- "EARLY UP" DAY - Friday, January 26
- $69 BUDDY LIFT TICKETS - Valid every day through January 31
- 2-FOR-1 AT SCAPOLO'S - Valid Monday-Friday through January 31
- 2-FOR-1 SKI/SNOWBOARD DEMOS - Valid Monday-Friday through January 31
- TUNE & REPAIR SHOP SPECIAL - Valid every day through January 31
DECEMBER 2017 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of December :
- TUNE & REPAIR SHOP SPECIAL
- FREE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO SKIING HISTORY MAGAZINE - Instructions contained in December's passholder e-mail. If you didn't receive it, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-382-1709.