Season Pass Perks
Mt. Bachelor is pleased to offer several perks and benefits to its season pass holders. Some of the perks are ongoing, while other perks are offered on a monthly or short-term basis. Full Season Pass holders will receive special offers each month, including invitations to exclusive opportunities and discounts on Mt. Bachelor products and services. Check this page frequently to see the latest Season Pass Perks!
FREE LIFT TICKETS AT COLORADO RESORTS
New for 2017-2018, Full Season Pass holders get nine FREE days of skiing or riding in the Rockies with no blackout dates! Full Season Pass holders have the opportunity to ski or ride for three free days at Copper Mountain and three days at our newest resort, Eldora. Full Season Pass holders also receive three additional days to spend at Winter Park or Steamboat.
To redeem your free Colorado lift tickets, follow these steps:
1) Download and print this verification letter
2) Bring the verification letter, your Full Season Pass media card, and a supporting photo ID to an open ticket window or Guest Services at the participating resort you're visiting.
This perk is exclusive to Mt. Bachelor's Full Season Pass holders. If you'd like to upgrade your existing pass to a Full Season Pass, you can do so by visiting Mt. Bachelor's ticket sales & service center on the lower level of Mountain Gateway building in West Village.
MONTHLY SEASON PASS HOLDER PERKS
APRIL 2018 PERKS
The following perks are available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of April:
20% OFF LUAU LUNCH - Valid Saturday, April 14
We're offering a special luau lunch as part of the Gerry Lopez Big Wave Challenge. Full Season and Midweek Pass holders will receive a 20% discount on lunch when your pass is scanned at time of payment.
RECEIVE $20 IN "STORED VALUE" ON YOUR PASS IF YOU ACCOMPANY A BEGINNER LESSON PARTICIPANT TO THE MOUNTAIN - Valid Sundays in April
We're offering a special $99 learn to ski/snowboard package (lift ticket, rental & lesson) each Sunday this month. If you visit on Sunday and bring someone who signs up for the $99 package, we'll load $20 of stored value on your account that you can spend anywhere, any time at Mt. Bachelor. You must accompany the beginner guest to the West Village Mountain Gateway Sales Center during time of sign-up to receive this benefit. Lesson start time is 10:00 a.m., we recommend arriving no later than 9:00 a.m. to allow enough time for the equipment rental process. Learn more.
ONE SPRING PASS FOR A BUDDY AT THE EARLY DISCOUNTED RATE - Valid for purchases in April
If you have a friend or family member who missed the chance to buy a Spring Pass at the early discounted rate, visit our Mountain Gateway Sales Center at the mountain - together with one of your friends or family members - and your friend/family member can buy a Spring Pass at our early rate of $199 (adult / young adult), $169 (teen / senior) or $129 (youth / 70+). This offer is only available one time per Full Season or Midweek Pass holder - and for one person purchasing a new Spring Pass.
TUNE & REPAIR SHOP DISCOUNTS - Valid for purchases in April
Buy one Spring Performance Wax and receive a second Performance Wax for 50% off. Get your skis or snowboard primed for the the spring corn snow conditions!
MARCH 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of March:
- $15 SATURDAY EVENING BUDDY LIFT TICKETS - Full Season Pass holders only - Valid from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 and Saturday, March 31
- FREE SATURDAY EVENING LIFT TICKETS - Midweek Season Pass holders only - Valid from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 and Saturday, March 31
- 25% OFF BREAKFAST ENTREE AT COCOA'S CAFE - Valid 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. March 5-31
- FREE BOOT BAG WITH PURCHASE OF NEW SKI BOOTS - Valid through March as long as supply lasts
FEBRUARY 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of February:
- $72 BUDDY LIFT TICKETS - Valid every day through February 28, excluding February 17-18
- 2-FOR-1 NORDIC "INTRO TO SKATE" MULTI-WEEK CLINICS - Sign up in February for March clinics
- SAVE $25 ON GOGGLE PURCHASES OF $150 OR MORE - Valid for purchases any day in February, limit one per pass holder
- FREE OREGON WINTERFEST ADMISSION - Full Season Pass holders only
JANUARY 2018 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of January:
- "EARLY UP" DAY - Friday, January 26
- $69 BUDDY LIFT TICKETS - Valid every day through January 31
- 2-FOR-1 AT SCAPOLO'S - Valid Monday-Friday through January 31
- 2-FOR-1 SKI/SNOWBOARD DEMOS - Valid Monday-Friday through January 31
- TUNE & REPAIR SHOP SPECIAL - Valid every day through January 31
DECEMBER 2017 PERKS
The following perks were available to Full Season and Midweek Pass holders for the month of December :
- TUNE & REPAIR SHOP SPECIAL
- FREE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION TO SKIING HISTORY MAGAZINE - Instructions contained in December's passholder e-mail. If you didn't receive it, e-mail email@example.com or call 541-382-1709.