Mt. Bachelor's Snowblast Tubing Park is Central Oregon's biggest snow tubing experience. It's fun for the whole family (must be at least 42" tall) with an 800 foot ride full of rollers and up to 6 lanes. Sit comfortably in your tube on the way down... and on the way up with our specially-designed tows to pull you back up the hill for another round of fun.
Snowblast Tubing is conveniently located at Mt. Bachelor's West Village base area, between the Mountain Gateway building and Red Chair next to the parking lot.
SNOWBLAST TUBING IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. It was our intent to operate the tubing hill one additional weekend (April 7-8), but due to a forecast for poor weather, we've decided to change the plan. Thank you for your interest in tubing this winter and we look forward to seeing you next winter!
Snowblast Tubing at Mt. Bachelor is offered Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through April 1, 2018 (conditions permitting). Tubing is also offered on select weekdays during holiday periods:
- Monday, December 25 through Thursday, December 28
- Monday, January 1 through Thursday, January 4
- Monday, January 15
- Monday, February 19
- Monday, March 26 through Thursday, March 29
Three sessions are offered each day the Tubing Park is open.
|10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
Tickets can be purchased at a ticket window at the Mountain Gateway during regular ticket office hours starting at 8:30 a.m. Tickets cannot be reserved or sold online or over the phone. Please be aware that tubing sessions typically sell-out during busy weekend and holiday periods.
|AGES||TWO HOUR SESSION||ALL DAY|
|Adult (13 & over)||$25||$45|
|Youth (12 & under)||$20||$35|
- Sessions can sell out, we recommend purchasing early, day of, at a ticket window in the Mountain Gateway. We cannot reserve or sell tickets online or over the phone.
- Children must be at least 42" tall.
- Adults and children must have a separate snow tube for safety reasons.
- Ski boots and hard boots are not allowed.